Kinley is SOO much fun now. She still loves smiling - it's so cute, she'll smile, squint her nose and stick out her tongue all at the same time. It gets me every time! Kinley also has started to recognize familiar faces...when she sees someone new, she'll study their face with such a serious look before she gives them a huge smile. But I do love that now anytime I see her, she gives me a Big grin immediately = )
I totally had a mom moment this month when Kinley decided to ROLL OVER!!! I seriously couldn't have been more proud and exciting. I was jumping around and praising her, she just looked at me like I was crazy! I can only imagine what I'll be like when she starts talking, walking and making other big milestones - wow.
Milestones in the last month:
- Had her first weekend away from Trent and me - she stayed with her Jpops and Gigi (my parents) and had a blast - we missed her like CRAZY!
- 3/3 - Rolled over by herself
- 3/4 - Started grabbing for toys and really using her hands to bring things to her mouth
- 3/6 - First laugh
- Loves to make noises and "talk" with me
- Found her tickle spot - on the backside of her neck - she squirms and shrugs her shoulders when I tickle her = )
- 3/12 - Went to her first wedding - Congratulations Jimmy and Cynthia!!!
- She is drooling like CRAZY - I wonder if she'll be teething soon???
- She's developed a pretty regular schedule. Eats at 7, 10, 1, 4, and 6:30. Takes about 4 naps each day and "sleeps" from 7pm-7am. (But she's still waking up to eat once in the night)
|I can't handle how old she looks in this picture!|
|Classic Kinley Face = )|
|This just makes me smile, so I had to throw it in!|