Emerson gets more playful and sweet spirited each day. I don't know why but I just have this feeling she's going to be a tender-hearted little girl. She waits and watches for us to look at her to give us a huge toothless grin. It seriously covers her whole face. And boy does this girl have some chub. She is rockin' the baby rolls these days and I adore it! Seems like her favorite thing to do is be completely naked so she can grab her toes and roll up into a little butter ball. She has soo stolen my heart!
Milestones this month:
- Loud voice - This girl really loves to hear herself babble. I love listening to her experiment with her squeals =)
- A little ticklish! Emerson squirms when I tickle her right in her neck/collarbone. What's funny about it though is that she likes it the first few times then she starts to fuss and isn't so entertained
- First cold =( Both the girls got sick right after Christmas. Thank goodness Emerson just had a cold, but it's never fun to watch your baby sick
- First Christmas - We had a wonderful Christmas with both sides of our families. Emerson was a champ to go all over the place and sleep randomly too. She loved
eatingopening her presents!
- Really using her hands to grab things - My favorite is that she'll grab hold of my cheeks and smile at me.
- Found her feet! And this might be her favorite thing so far! Any time she gets a chance she just holds on to her toes for dear life. It's pretty darn cute
Here are a few pics from the month:
Our family of 4 at the Perot Museum in Dallas (that place is amazing!)
Meeting her Great-grandfather PawPaw (Trent's mom's dad)
Here is our girl at 5 months!