Height: 28 7/8" (90th percentile)
Weight: 19 1/2 lbs (50-75th percentile)
- Crawling and pulling up: We went from sitting up on her own, to crawling a little, to crawling a TON and now she's pulling up on EVERYTHING! This girl wants to move around. She loves to cruise around the coffee table and get into anything and everything that she is not supposed to have! She's even let go and stood on her own for a few seconds several times. She is seriously mobile and keeping me on my toes!
- 3 New Teeth: Kinley has 5 teeth now. The top two and one other on the top came in this month...she looks so grown up with her new full smile!
- Clapping and waving: Not sure how much she understands of what she's doing, but Kinley loves to wave at people when we've walked into a new place and when we're leaving too. She also loves to clap when she's eating (maybe she enjoys making mealtime a little messier?!)
- Locks: Her hair is finally growing! She's getting some adorable little curls in the back - I love them!
- Independant - sorta: Kinley is doing great with playing by herself...that is until she sees me! We've seen a bit of mommy separation anxiety this month, especially when she is tired, hurt, or hungry. I'm trying to remember to love that she knows I'll take care of her and cherish this development.
- Favorite word - Dada: Yep, she says it all.the.time. Where's the mamma mamma mamma? Nope just dadda dadda dadda.
- Reading: Up till this point she has cared less about books - trying to read to her has been comical, she'd rather chew the edges than pay any attention to what we're doing. But that all changed last week. The first time she realized there were pages and pictures in between the front and back cover of the book, she literally laughed! Now she loves for us to read a few books to her. And she wants to turn the page. I love this new development!!!
- Walking: No, not really - but she does love to hold onto our fingers and walk around with us!
|This one made me laugh!|
|Ya, she was soooo done with the photo shoot!|
|My baby is growing up!!!|